Thursday, January 31, 2008

One of my Shorties

When last I left you...I was holding a hospital gown over my cooch and counting my organs. It seems every one has been accounted for. Game on.

Today has been royally uneventful. Here is the very short list of today's "accomplishments":

-Lost monthly metro card (for the 3rd time in 2008. That is some kind of record.)
-Paid rent at slumlord's office (He's got an office. I don't have a fire escape but he's got a nice office. I hope he isn't burned by mistake.)
-Tackled challenging Evite
(Also some various TV Production bullshit that I'm not proud of)

I've been trying to think of the best way to lay this next thing on you. Do you believe in God? This may be one of his gifts. I found the photo below next to a mousetrap in one of my kitchen cabinets when I moved in. I urge you to click on the photo to reeeally see what we're dealing with here.


Blossom's rejected older sister

That led to several days of looking at this....



I really don't think "opinionation" is a word. I once met a guy whose best friend married Kimmie Gibbler and that's all he could talk about. Which if you recall...was Kimmie's problem too. Mouth diarrhea. I wonder if Jenna Von Oy's bestie won't shut up about their friendship. Do you know Pat Camden? Do you....? Do you!!!

This SUNDAY February 3rd I'll be performing at Caroline's On Broadway 
(I realize it's the Superbowl....)
Along with Jason Scarlatti and bro-sis musical comedy duo Al & Patty
10:00 PM
1626 Broadway (between 49th and 50th)
Reservations: 212-757-4100

5 comments:

Pat Camden said...

Should I be offended that the blog I finally get mentioned in comes with an e-mail that says "You might be underwhelmed by this week's blog"? You should also have mentioned how I fixed your TiVo and DVD conenction. What a week we've had!

p.s. The editors at CBS said the are (quote) f*cking sick (end quote) of hearing me jabber about Leah Dubie.

Amber said...

OMG! I can't believe you found pictures of Pat's mom in your kitchen cabinet!

Pat Camden said...

Listen to me you floating head of hate... Suzie Camden is a saint! Sure, she has repeatedly try to kill my cats but she did NOT deserve that!

MattyEbs said...

Just caught up with the blog...miss your hilarity....I'll make it to a show soon...keep up the funny

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.